Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pattern links

First off, I suck at following through. I admit it. I've been promising and promising that I would post pictures of what I've been working on- I will get there! Things have been pretty busy for me, I'm back working my regular schedule now that I'm FINALLY feeling better, I got my wedding dress fitted yesterday and now we're working on finalizing all of our wedding plans. So, as you can see, quite a bit on my plate! I have not forgotten about posting those pictures, it {will} happen soon.

Now on to the reason for my post. Apparently my crafting addiction has not only hit daddy-to-be, but it has also crept across the country to Auntie C. I've been working on some {super cute} clothes for her daughter, my gorgeous little niece, and she was wondering where I've found the fantastically helpful patterns & tutorials for them. I figured she probably isn't the only one looking for some handy (and EASY) tutes, so here are some of my faves!

Burda Style, this site is FULL of patterns and tutorials, the best part...lots of them are free!
Savvy Seams, I have to admit that I haven't tried out anything from here yet- but I do intend to!
FreePatterns.com, this little gem has patterns for allllll kinds of things. Clothes, goodies for your house, gift ideas, etc.
FreeNeedle.com, another site that has a little bit of everything and it's organized nicely- always good.
Grand Revival Designs, not only does this mama design {gorgeous} fabric, but she's got a stash of some really great free patterns.
Grosgrain, this is one uber talented lady. I could spend days looking at her gorgeous designs, plus she's got tons of kick ass giveaways! This link is for a super easy skirt tutorial, absolutely recommend it!
Sew, Mama, Sew, this is a roundup of their Kids' clothes month tutes from a few years back. It's got a ton of really great ideas.

I'm positive those links will give your creative side a big kick in the ass and get all kinds of fabulous ideas swirling around in your head! Enjoy!

Until next time, my loves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my brain is oooober flustered. now... i admit, im thinking of blogging my wonderful adventures of love, craft, frustration and great findings! i think it will lay out my thought process and surely ease things up slightly... i hope. sure it will. yep i just may. expect a phone call or two lovely
-<3 cierra