- Mural. Probably a tree, like the one seen over on the Rockin' the Suburbs blog.
- Growth chart. Love the burlap one that the author at Cakies did for her daughter's room. I love that it's natural, a more organic fabric. Plus- it can be saved and moved from house to house. Love it.
- Find a
- Discover some type of vintagey kids books or clothing for artwork.
- Get mason jars for pictures. Again, the mama at Rockin' the Suburbs was the inspiration for this super cute idea. I love that the pictures aren't housed in some boring frame- but still look great and I especially love that you can put special mementos in along with the pictures.
- Make closet dividers. Need to also come up with a cute idea for them.
(FYI- not all of these are Sophie related. My craftiness with her room has blossomed in full-fledged crafting fever.)
-Make hemp lamps with the instructions found at Craftynest. (Started this with a girlfriend yesterday, need to get the light cords and get those set up before crossing this one off the list)
-Sew some fab clothes for my favorite toddling cross-country niece. (So far have a super cute little skirt nearly done, will post some pics in a bit. Just need to get some elastic to finish the waist band.)
-Create the faux capiz shell lamp with instructions at Craftynest. Have already ordered and received the rice paper, need to get it laminated and snag a circle punch to get rolling on it.