Thursday, July 9, 2009

PBK Kids chair- Goodwill super find!

Alright, here's the adoooorable little yellow chair daddy-to-be and I picked up at Goodwill. We totally scored on it- $2.99 there and it was $59 originally. Can't beat that!

I completely spaced and didn't take a before picture, thumbs down to me on that one. It isn't a huge difference, just imagine it all that yellow color, with some sticker remnants living on the seat. All I did was sand it down to distress it a bit (think I might end up doing some more sanding to give it a more distressed look) and Mod Podge bits of fabric to the seat. The fabric was all scraps left over from the birds I sewed up for the mobile.

Love, love, love it.

Want to see some great Goodwill transformations? Check some out over at Thrifty Decor Chick's blog here.

No comments: